Delicious White Asparagus recipe, this dish is such a delicate and elegant dish. It would be truly stunning for a special lunch or brunch.
1 Quarter of Red Onion
1 Quarter of Red Pepper
1 Boiled Egg
2 Tsp of Vinegar
- Place egg in a medium pot and cover with an inch of water. Bring to a full rolling boil, then turn off the heat, cover saucepan, and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place into the ice water bath. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel your hard cooked eggs and chop them delicately into small pieces (try not to smash together the whites and yolks).
- Chopping into small pieces the red onion and red pepper
- In a bowl stir together diced egg, red pepper, onion, vinegar, olive oil, and Salt
- Place on a serving plate the asparagus, drizzle vinaigrette over them
- Sale Buy 2 Get 3
- Spanish Sweets
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gift Boxes
- More from Spain
- Other Products
appetizer arugula asparagus Asturias beans Breakfast Cheese chistorra Chorizo Iberico cockles Compango Fabada Figs gulas Ham hand carving Iberico Iberico Ham Jamon Jamon Serrano Manchego Cheese menu pincho pine nuts recipe Salad Salmorejo Sampler Serrano Ham Slicing Spain Sweepstakes Tapas vacuum packed