Delicious White Asparagus recipe, this dish is such a delicate and elegant dish. It would be truly stunning for a special lunch or brunch.
1 Quarter of Red Onion
1 Quarter of Red Pepper
1 Boiled Egg
2 Tsp of Vinegar
- Place egg in a medium pot and cover with an inch of water. Bring to a full rolling boil, then turn off the heat, cover saucepan, and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place into the ice water bath. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel your hard cooked eggs and chop them delicately into small pieces (try not to smash together the whites and yolks).
- Chopping into small pieces the red onion and red pepper
- In a bowl stir together diced egg, red pepper, onion, vinegar, olive oil, and Salt
- Place on a serving plate the asparagus, drizzle vinaigrette over them