Follow this easy steps and you’ll enjoy a wonderful appetizer
- 20 Wonton Wrappers
- 1/2 Sobrasada
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apple, chopped roughly 1 1/2 cups
- Spray Oil Olive
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray
- Place a wonton wrapper flour side up on your work surface
- Using a spoon, drop a tablespoon of sobrasada onto the wrapper, then place a little of apple over the top
- Moisten all the edges of the wrapper with a wet fingertip, then fold it over so the edges meet. Pinch the edges to seal them. Using your finger, make a indentation in the meddle of the filled wonton.
- Place wontons on baking sheet, lightly spray the tops with oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till tops are brown an crispy.
FLAT-RATE GROUND SHIPPING!! Orders over $99 will enjoy Flat rate shipping cost! Dismiss