Follow this easy steps and you’ll enjoy a wonderful appetizer
- 20 Wonton Wrappers
- 1/2 Sobrasada
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apple, chopped roughly 1 1/2 cups
- Spray Oil Olive
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray
- Place a wonton wrapper flour side up on your work surface
- Using a spoon, drop a tablespoon of sobrasada onto the wrapper, then place a little of apple over the top
- Moisten all the edges of the wrapper with a wet fingertip, then fold it over so the edges meet. Pinch the edges to seal them. Using your finger, make a indentation in the meddle of the filled wonton.
- Place wontons on baking sheet, lightly spray the tops with oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till tops are brown an crispy.
- Sale Buy 2 Get 3
- Christmas Sweets
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gift Boxes
- More from Spain
- Other Products
appetizer arugula asparagus Asturias beans Breakfast Cheese chistorra Chorizo Iberico cockles Compango Fabada Figs gulas Ham hand carving Iberico Iberico Ham Jamon Jamon Serrano Manchego Cheese menu pincho pine nuts recipe Salad Salmorejo Sampler Serrano Ham Slicing Spain Sweepstakes Tapas vacuum packed