Today we’re going to prepare an easy recipe for breakfast. This easy recipe of eggs soufflé is getting crazy in Instagram.
One of the attractions of this preparation, -no matter how much eggs and ham are- is that in this way of preparing the recipe there is hardly any fat so we can enjoy this breakfast without regrets, since the ham is degreased in the pan and eggs are fried in the oven. The result is surprising, smooth and delicious.
Preparation: 10 minutes Difficulty: Medium.
2 oz Iberico Ham
6-8 Mushrooms (chopped)
1. Let’s take the eggs and separate the whites from the egg yolks.
2. Add 3 or 4 drops of lemon and a pinch of salt to the whites. Beat the whites using a hand blender until the texture is like snow. You can also use an electric blender.
3. Split in half the whites’ snow and place them in a oven tray. Pre-heat the oven to 400F (200C). Don’t place yet the eggs in.
4. In a pan, add a tsp of EVOO and the ham chopped. Fry it until crispy. Reserve.
5. In the same pan, add a tsp of EVOO, place the chopped mushrooms, add salt and cook at your convenience.
6. Place the egg yolks in each half of whites carefully. Place them in the center carefully, and introduce the tray in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the whites get brown. The oven should be pre-heat at 400F (200C).
7. Plate the soufflé over a bed of crispy ham and add the mushrooms.
- Sale Buy 2 Get 3
- Christmas Sweets
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gift Boxes
- More from Spain
- Other Products