1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed
2oz of Thinly Sliced Iberico
Pinch of oregano
Pinch of sésamo seeds
Large free-range egg, beaten, to glaze
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface so i is about one inch bigger on all sides
- Top with slices of prosciutto and slice into strips and twist.
- Brush with a little beaten egg and sprinkle over oregano and sésamo seeds. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden, risen and crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
Recipe by Jamones Sin Fronteras