Baby Broad Beans is a wonderful recipe as starter on every table.
200grm Baby Broad Beans
100grm Shitake Fungi
50grm Iberico Ham
- Drain the broad beans and use the oil to sauté the chopped shitake fungi.
- Add the Baby Broad beans and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Add the ham and sauté for couple more minutes.
- Using a cup and a transparent film put the egg inside, add salt and pepper and close the film as a balloon.
- Bring a pot with water to broil and add the egg balloons for 3 minutes.
- Get them out and reserve.
- Serve the baby broad beans, shitake and ham in a plate. Remove the film and place the eggs on top of the plate.