Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 1st, 2019
- All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. We encourage you to read carefully all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. Jamones Sin Fronteras does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products..
Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Jamones Sin Fronteras ships merchandise to locations within the United States. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- When you make an order at www.jamonessinfronteras.com you will receive a quote from the shipping carrier and estimated delivery time. Shipping methods rates applies to merchandise total on orders shipping Federal Express to a single U.S. shipping destination only.
- Following you can find the eligible shipping classes: FedEx Ground Home Delivery, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Priority Overnight. FedEx will determine the most accurate time in which your package will be delivered at your shipping address. Please allow one business day for processing your order.
- SPECIAL CARE ITEMS. Packed cold for freshness with ice packs and a cooler or insulated foil bags. Expedited shipping should be selected by Customer for more than 2 business days of shipping time for other locations than New England. Please check here the shipping and transit times FedEx offer in Ground Shipping.
NOTICE – SPECIAL CARE ITEM
- If you’re buying fresh items and did not select a shipping method that will deliver the product in 2 business days, you accept all risk of items arriving potentially thawed and understand you will not receive a replacement or refund.
- Please be aware that Ground shipping, while 98% on-time, always has a small risk of running a day late as Ground is never a guaranteed service. If you don’t want to take this small risk of delay, we ask that you select a 2 business day shipping method.
- Fresh items ordered using 2 business days shipping method will be shipped from Monday to Wednesday as Express Shipping packages are not delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Jamones Sin Fronteras charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Jamones Sin Fronteras reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
- All returns must have a Return Ticket number. Contact Customer Service to request your RT number at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All returns must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase
- Product must be unused and in original packaging
- Refunds may only be issued to the original form of payment. Your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- Return shipping costs will be deducted from your original amount.
- Returns will be processed by Jamones Sin Fronteras within approximately 10 business days of receipt at our facilities.
- Event tickets must be cancelled only 48h before the event. $5 fee per ticket apply.
- Event tickets cannot be cancelled in 48h before the event.