I bring your attention today with a very easy but delicious and amazing recipe.
- 6 Sliced of Jamon Iberico
- 7 oz Arugula
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- Pine nuts
- 2 Tsp Rapsberry venegar
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 5 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a heated pan without oil, put aside and let it cool.
- For the dressing, whisk vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl until blended. Whisking continuously, slowly add oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the arugula. (reserved 2 Tsp)
- Put some of the arugula over a slice of Jamon Iberico, add some parmesan cheese and roll it to leave everything inside the slice of Jamon. Repeat with remaining Jamon
- Arrange on a plate, add the reserve of the dressing on top and pine nuts.
- Sale Buy 2 Get 3
- Christmas Sweets
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gift Boxes
- More from Spain
- Other Products
appetizer arugula asparagus Asturias beans Breakfast Cheese chistorra Chorizo Iberico cockles Compango Fabada Figs gulas Ham hand carving Iberico Iberico Ham Jamon Jamon Serrano Manchego Cheese menu pincho pine nuts recipe Salad Salmorejo Sampler Serrano Ham Slicing Spain Sweepstakes Tapas vacuum packed