I bring your attention today with a very easy but delicious and amazing recipe.
- 6 Sliced of Jamon Iberico
- 7 oz Arugula
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- Pine nuts
- 2 Tsp Rapsberry venegar
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 5 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a heated pan without oil, put aside and let it cool.
- For the dressing, whisk vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl until blended. Whisking continuously, slowly add oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the arugula. (reserved 2 Tsp)
- Put some of the arugula over a slice of Jamon Iberico, add some parmesan cheese and roll it to leave everything inside the slice of Jamon. Repeat with remaining Jamon
- Arrange on a plate, add the reserve of the dressing on top and pine nuts.