This Manchego Cheesecake is definitely awesome. The flavor and texture are just right. It’s quick, easy and delicious!
- 7Oz Manchego Grated Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 8Fl Oz of Heavy cream
- 7Oz White sugar
– In a saucepan, put half the sugar (3.5 Oz), add some water (4 tablespoons) and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquid caramel and gold. Also you can buy the caramel ready to be served (Syrup).
– Pour it in the bottom of a cake mold and set aside.
– Whisking the eggs in a bowl with the remaining sugar, add the grated cheese and cream, mix well and pour into the mold.
– Put in a preheated oven at 400F, water bath and bake for about 45 minutes.
– Remove from oven and let cool, put it in the fridge for couple hours and then unmold.
– Serve cold.