This recipe is high in nutritients,
* Broad beans are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein.
* Iberico ham is low-calories, antioxidant and is high in E vitamin, products HDL (“good”) cholesterol in the body and reduces LDL (“bad cholesterol”). It is rich in Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Calcium, but especially Phosphorus, providing 30% of the daily recommended intake.
* Eggs are a good source of high quality protein, B12 vitamin and phosphorus.
200grm Baby Broad Beans
50grm Iberico Ham
2 tbsp of olive oil Señorio de Segura
1. Put olive oil (EVOO) in a large skillet on low/medium heat
2. While heating the olive oil, cut ham in small cubes
3. Add the ham to the pan and cook slowly with a very low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Drain the broad beans to avoid excess of olive oil, add to the pan and cook slowly stiring occasionally so the beans can be cooked.
5. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in other nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into pan and cook, basting tops of eggs and then with spoonfuls of hot oil, until they’ve developed a golden, crisp bottom but their yolks are still runny.
6. Serve the broad beans with the ham onto a platter and top with fried egg and serve immediately.
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gifts & Samplers
- More from Spain
- Other Products