Baby Broad Beans is a wonderful recipe as starter on every table.
200grm Baby Broad Beans
100grm Shitake Fungi
50grm Iberico Ham
- Drain the broad beans and use the oil to sauté the chopped shitake fungi.
- Add the Baby Broad beans and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Add the ham and sauté for couple more minutes.
- Using a cup and a transparent film put the egg inside, add salt and pepper and close the film as a balloon.
- Bring a pot with water to broil and add the egg balloons for 3 minutes.
- Get them out and reserve.
- Serve the baby broad beans, shitake and ham in a plate. Remove the film and place the eggs on top of the plate.
- Sale Buy 2 Get 3
- Spanish Sweets
- Whole Bone-In Hams
- Whole Boneless Ham
- Gift Boxes
- More from Spain
- Other Products
appetizer arugula asparagus Asturias beans Breakfast Cheese chistorra Chorizo Iberico cockles Compango Fabada Figs gulas Ham hand carving Iberico Iberico Ham Jamon Jamon Serrano Manchego Cheese menu pincho pine nuts recipe Salad Salmorejo Sampler Serrano Ham Slicing Spain Sweepstakes Tapas vacuum packed